Lost and Found

Though it wasn't yet ten in the morning, the air inside the house felt stifling. Sweat beaded on my forehead, and I tightened my ponytail, keeping my hair off my neck.

My parents and I stood in the living room, and Mom waved a hand in front of her face, her fair skin flushed. Dad picked up their large suitcase, then turned to me. "Make sure you give the air conditioning a break while we're gone, Molly," he warned. "We don't want it going on the fritz during this heatwave."

I nodded even as Mom gave me a sympathetic look. She and Dad were taking a trip to a resort to celebrate their anniversary, and that resort had a huge pool. "We let Liam know we'll be gone for the weekend, and he said that if you need anything at all, you can give him a call," Mom told me.

I struggled not to roll my eyes. Here I was, home from my first year of college, and Mom was asking my dad's friend and colleague to look out for me while I spent a weekend alone.

"I'll be just fine," I assured her while ushering my parents toward the door. "Have a great time at the resort!"

As soon as their car pulled out of our driveway and I had a chance to lock the door, I stripped out of my tank top and shorts, then hurried to take off my bra and panties. I told myself I was going naked in order to be more comfortable during a heatwave, but I couldn't deny that I was a little aroused as I drifted from room to room.

Having the house to myself, along with all the privacy that entailed, was unusual. My parents rarely traveled, so they were normally home when they weren't working. Though I was nineteen, this was only the second weekend I'd ever spent on my own.

I decided on some cold cereal for breakfast, and while I sat at the table in my usual spot, I couldn't help but grin, feeling the wooden chair against my bare bottom. Spreading my legs wide, I released a small moan of pleasure as air drifted between my thighs like a caress.

By the time I finished eating, the temperature was already steadily climbing outside, and the sunlight was relentless. I walked over to the kitchen window, which looked out onto the backyard. The leaves looked like they were wilting on the trees, and bugs lazily hovered over the grass, as if the heat had sapped all their energy.

I didn't see anyone in a nearby yard, and the sense of isolation gave me the nerve to press my bare breasts against the cool window glass. My moans were louder now, and I closed my eyes, imagining how I looked with my rosy nipples pressed hard against the window.

That thought only heightened my excitement, and I quickly turned to head for my bedroom. In the full-length mirror, I examined my reflection with a critical eye. My dark blonde hair, pulled into a ponytail, draped down my back. Though I'd put on a bit of weight during my first year of college, my breasts were still C-cup sized. My hips had widened some, and as I turned to the side to study my profile, I thought my ass was curvier, but in a good way. I wasn't very tall, and my body was already letting me know that I'd have to be careful about what I ate if I didn't want to put on more pounds.

The dark triangle of hair between my thighs was closely trimmed. My college roommate, Cassie, had urged me to get waxed down there, but I refused. It wasn't so much the pain of a wax that made me hesitate, but more the thought of exposing myself so completely to a stranger. I tried shaving once and swore it off for good. Now, in this heat, I was thankful I didn't have to deal with stubble causing skin irritation.

Still staring at my reflection, I gathered my breasts in my hands and gave them a gentle squeeze. Then I pushed them together, studying my cleavage while my nipples grew harder. I'd seen guys looking at my breasts, and when I'd lost my virginity during the first semester of college, my then-boyfriend couldn't keep his hands or mouth off of them. Of course, I didn't mind, but his fascination with my breasts had made me giggle. "Some are leg guys, some are ass guys, but I'm a boob guy," he'd confessed with a grin.

Seemingly out of nowhere, my thoughts turned to Liam, my dad's friend, and I found myself wondering what kind of guy he was. That train of thought brought a fierce blush to my cheeks. It was one thing to walk around the house naked, but it was another thing to think about Liam while doing it.

Liam and Dad worked at the same company, and they'd been friends since I could remember. They were both in their mid-forties, but I thought Liam looked younger. He'd recently divorced, and since Mom and Dad had never been crazy about his ex-wife, calling her snooty, my parents weren't exactly heartbroken when she'd left town soon after the divorce papers were signed.

Liam did seem heartbroken, though. He and his ex-wife didn't have children, and I wondered how he was spending his time now that he was single. Maybe he was dating again, I thought, but Dad hadn't mentioned anything about a new girlfriend.

I couldn't imagine that Liam would be single for long. He was tall and dark-haired, with kind blue eyes and a sweet smile. And he had a cleft chin that would drive any woman wild. I thought about his strong runner's body, and I couldn't stop myself from slipping a hand between my thighs.

Even as I teased my clit, drawing circles all around it with my fingertip, I felt a wave of shame wash over me. It was wrong to think about Liam like this, to get wet and horny while fantasizing about his body.

But no one would ever know what I was thinking, and what I was doing, I told myself. This weekend, I was free to explore my desires.

Though I didn't date much, my sex drive had been through the roof recently, so I'd invested in some toys. Cassie had persuaded me to buy a wand vibrator, and the first time I'd used it, I had come so hard that I was pretty sure I squirted a little. It felt like absolute bliss when I used it to massage and stimulate my clit.

Then I moved on to a modestly sized dildo. While clitoral orgasms were easy for me to have, vaginal orgasms remained elusive. I enjoyed the dildo but always reverted back to the vibrator in order to reach climax.

But now I had some new toys. I had ordered them online just last week, and they'd arrived in discreet packaging. Though I was eager to try them out, I'd made myself wait until my parents left town.

Now I reached into my bedside table drawer and withdrew a small, soft drawstring bag. Opening it up, I took out a pair of metal balls. They were solid and made of stainless steel, and I could feel their weight as I held them in my palm. Just the sight of them made a throb of anticipation begin deep inside me.

I hurried to the bathroom and washed them with soap and water, wanting to ensure they were perfectly clean. Then I returned to my room, retrieving a bottle of lube from the back of my drawer. Thank goodness Mom respected my privacy and didn't snoop, because I had no idea how she'd react to finding my stash of sex toys.

After I climbed onto my bed, I lay on my back and took a deep breath. My skin was hot, but it wasn't only from the heat seeping into the house. I was shaking a little as I squirted lube onto the metal balls, getting them nice and slick.

With my knees bent and my thighs open wide, I worked the first one inside me. A low moan escaped my lips as my body readily accepted it, and I didn't hesitate to slip the second one in as well.

For a moment I was completely still, getting used to the sensation of the weighted balls filling me. I hadn't chosen the smallest size available, and I wondered if I would have any trouble holding the balls inside if I stood.

Easing off the bed, I released a soft whimper of pleasure. Oh yes, I could definitely feel my muscles clenching around my new toys! Still, when I was on my feet, I didn't have to struggle to keep them in me. I figured it meant that my vaginal muscles were strong.

By now, I'd worked myself into a near frenzy of arousal, and I wanted to orgasm more than anything. I'd read that I wasn't supposed to leave the balls inserted for long periods of time, so I wanted to make the most of them right now.

Grabbing my wand vibrator, I turned it on and grew even wetter when I heard its familiar hum. Normally its loud motor made me afraid someone might overhear me using it, so I kept it under the covers to muffle the sound when I masturbated. Today, however, I could be as loud as I wanted.

Placing a foot on the edge of the bed so my legs were spread wide, I brought the wand to my clit and applied gentle pressure at first. My whimpers became cries, and I caught sight of my reflection in the mirror. I was dripping sweat now; my face and neck, and even my breasts, were red. I thought of those balls nestled inside me, and I turned the vibrator up to a higher speed.

"Oh, fuck!" I shouted with my head thrown back and my lips parted as I panted. I could already feel my clit growing super sensitive, and when my thighs began shaking, I knew I was close.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I imagined Liam seeing me this way, so wet and excited, my slick folds swollen with arousal. I imagined him standing in my doorway, his eyes filled with lust as he licked his lips and stroked his hard cock through his pants.

"Yes!" I cried helplessly, and my entire body shuddered with the need to come. "Fuck me, Liam!"

Simply uttering the words was enough to push me over the edge. As fierce contractions rippled through my core, my muscles clenched around the metal balls again and again and again, intensifying my orgasm. I had to bite back a scream as I slumped against the bed, no longer trusting my legs to hold me upright. Still I kept the vibrator firmly against me, punishing my tender clit until another spasm seized me.

When I finally couldn't take any more, I sprawled out on the bed, breathing hard. My clit was still pulsing, and aftershocks from the powerful orgasm made me tremble.

"Oh God, that was amazing!" I murmured. Yet I didn't let myself think about the fantasy that had brought on that earth-shattering climax. I pushed the vision of Liam from my mind entirely, not wanting my guilt to ruin the post-orgasmic bliss I felt.

Once my breathing had returned to normal, I decided to take a shower in an effort to cool down. Keeping the water temperature tepid, I stood beneath the spray, feeling relaxed and drowsy after coming so hard. Maybe I could manage to take a nap later; there wasn't much else to do in this heat.

As I washed between my thighs, I couldn't help but gasp when my fingers grazed my clit, which was still exquisitely sensitive. Though I knew I'd have to remove the weights soon, I was already imagining myself inserting them just before I left the house next time. A sly smile danced on my lips when I thought of walking around town with a naughty little secret held inside me.

After I stepped out of the shower and toweled off, I spread my legs wide. Then I bore down with my lower muscles, the way I'd read that I needed to in order to remove the balls.

The first one slipped out of me easily, and I placed it on the edge of the sink before working to remove the second one.

But the second one remained firmly in place, tucked deep inside me.

My eyes widened in alarm, and I pushed down harder as I slipped a finger inside, desperately searching for the second ball.

While I could still feel its weight within me, I couldn't reach it with my finger, and the ball was not budging.

"Oh no," I whispered. "Oh no, oh no, oh no."

After quickly washing my hands, I raced out of the bathroom, still naked and with my towel wrapped around my wet hair. Picking up my phone with shaking hands, I did an online search for the solution to my problem.

I tried every single one. With my pulse racing and a fresh layer of sweat breaking out on my skin, I continued trying to bear down. Then I worked more lube inside myself. And then in absolute desperation, I jumped up and down on the couch in a futile attempt to jar the ball loose.

Swearing under my breath, I paced around the house, praying my frantic movements would work the weighted toy free.

When all my efforts failed, tears of panic sprang to my eyes. My father had been worried about me breaking the air conditioning while he and Mom were gone, but what the hell would he think if I ended up in the ER because I needed to have a sex toy removed from my vagina?

The mere thought of my parents finding out about this sent a shudder of horror through me.

Drawing in a shaky breath, I dressed in shorts and a silky camisole, skipping a bra altogether. After pulling my hair back, I went to the kitchen and poured myself a glass of ice-cold water. As I gulped it down, I wracked my brain for a solution to my problem that wouldn't traumatize me for life.

If only I had longer fingers, I told myself, I'd be able to reach inside and pull the ball out with no problem. I berated myself for not buying the balls that had a string attaching them.

Trying to maintain a shred of hope, I resolved to eat lunch and then keep walking around the house, hoping the movement of my muscles would coax the object out. Maybe my nerves were causing my muscles to stay contracted, and I just needed to relax.

The day lengthened, and the temperature grew hotter. I sweated from the heat, and from my own panic. What had started out as a wonderful weekend to myself had turned into a nightmare.

As twilight descended and a summer storm moved over our area, bringing an earlier dark, I allowed myself a quick cry. Then I wiped the tears from my cheeks and faced reality: I was going to need help. I could either go to the ER, or I could call someone I trusted. Someone with long fingers. There was only one person I could think of who fit that description.

Liam.

When I imagined calling him and explaining what was wrong, I felt the color drain from my face, and I remained frozen in mortification. Yes, he'd offered to help if I needed anything while my parents were gone, but I was absolutely certain this wasn't what he had in mind.

Still, I knew he'd keep my secret. I might never be able to look him in the eyes again afterward, but he wouldn't tell my parents, even if he refused to help me. Liam had always been kind and supportive, giving me praise when it seemed hard for my taciturn father to do so.

Just as I finally worked up the nerve to call Liam, a fierce gust of wind blew around the house. Thunder clapped overhead.

Then the power went out.

"Dammit!" I hissed, hurrying to grab a flashlight. It was almost completely dark outside by that point, and a steady rain began to fall, tapping at the windows.

I lit several candles, giving the living room a soft glow. Then I gathered up every bit of courage I had, and I called Liam, silently pleading for him to be home and not out on a date.

Liam answered quickly. "Hey, Molly, everything okay?" he asked. "Did you lose power over there?"

I swallowed hard and cleared my throat, not trusting my voice. "Yeah, but that's not why I'm calling," I said weakly.

"Is something wrong?" he asked, and I could hear the concern edging his words.

"Well, kind of," I said, and I wondered if he could tell I was close to crying. "Liam, I need your help. I know it's raining, and I'm so sorry to ask you this, but I need you to come over."

He didn't even hesitate before replying. "Absolutely, sweetheart. I can be over there in just a few minutes. But I want to know if you're safe right now. Are you hurt?"

I squeezed my eyes shut. His kindness was going to make me dissolve into tears. "No, I'm not hurt," I tried to assure him, but my shaky voice didn't sound convincing.

"I'll be right there. Do you want me to stay on the phone with you?"

"No, that's okay. Just be careful driving over here," I told him. "And thank you so much, Liam."

Once I ended the call, I tossed my phone aside and hurried to the bathroom, making one last effort to take care of the problem myself. Then I let out a defeated cry.

After what seemed like an eternity and just a few brief moments, Liam knocked on the front door, and I hurried to answer it.

It was still raining, and the heat and humidity hit me with an almost palpable force when I opened the door. Liam hurried inside, never looking away from me. It was as if he was inspecting me for any kind of injury.

He wore a t-shirt and shorts, along with a pair of running shoes. His dark hair was mussed and damp from the rain. I felt horrible for dragging him out of his house on a night like this.

"What's wrong?" he asked when we were standing in the living room. The candlelight didn't chase away the worried shadows from his face.

My knees were quaking with nervousness, and I knew I wouldn't be able to speak in a steady voice. I couldn't meet his stare; instead, I looked down at the floor. "I need to ask you for a favor, Liam, and even if you don't feel like you can help me, I hope you will never tell my parents about this."

He placed a hand on my shoulder. "Molly, are you in some kind of trouble?" he asked gently.

I shook my head, then drew in a lungful of air. As humiliated as I was, I was determined to confess everything quickly so as not to waste his time. "After my parents left today, I, um, I inserted two of those weighted metal balls into my..." My voice failed me entirely for an agonizing moment. "Into my vagina," I finally managed.

I forced myself to look up at Liam. His brow was furrowed in confusion, and he stared at me expectantly, waiting for me to go on.

"You know what I'm talking about, right?" I asked, squirming under his gaze. "Those balls with weights that women insert--"

"Um, yes, I know what those are, Molly," he said, looking offended that I thought he might not. "So you put two of them inside you, and..."

"And now I can't get one of them out," I blurted. As understanding dawned on his face, I rushed on. "I've tried everything. Everything! I've pushed down and I've run around the house. I even jumped on the couch, for God's sake. It. Will. Not. Come. Out. And my fingers aren't long enough to reach it, so..."

I heard his sharp intake of breath. "So you want me to try to retrieve it for you."

I couldn't help but cringe in embarrassment for both of us. "Believe me, I would never ask you to do this if I had any other choice. I feel absolutely humiliated, and I'm so ashamed..." My lips started quivering. Don't cry, I told myself. Don't you dare cry, Molly.

Of course, I broke down sobbing.

"Hey," Liam said gently. "Hey, Molly, it's nothing to be ashamed about." He drew me into his arms, and despite my distress, I couldn't help but notice how good he smelled. Like he'd had a shower but then grown hot again so that a clean sweat formed on his skin. His scent was distinctively masculine, and breathing him in seemed to soothe me. "These things happen," Liam went on. "I once had to help my wife--ex-wife," he quickly corrected himself. "I had to help her remove a tampon that seemed to be stuck inside her."

I pulled away and stared up at him with wide eyes before wrinkling my nose. "Now that's true love," I said, then immediately regretted my words.

Liam smiled faintly and looked away. "It certainly was, at one time, anyway."

An awkward silence fell between us, and I struggled for something to say, but before I could think of anything, Liam drew back his shoulders and set his jaw in a determined line. "So," he began, clasping his hands together, "we're going to handle this like the adults we are, Molly. How long has this object been inside you?"

"Since late morning," I said.

Liam nodded. "I'm glad you called me. You don't want to leave any foreign object inserted for long, and you also don't need to pay for a visit to the ER when I can probably take care of this easily for you."

Sheer relief caused me to throw my arms around him. "Thank you so much!" I said as Liam hugged me back. "I was afraid to wait much longer, because I read that you shouldn't leave these things in all day."r"

https://blanketideas.club/7-years-klaviernoten-kostenlos-ausdrucken.html

https://blaquewraith.blogspot.com/2005/08/10-celebs.html

https://blazblue.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:GunBlazer/BBCP_New_Character_Database

https://bleach.fandom.com/wiki/Talk:Noble_Houses

https://bleach.forumpolish.com/t466p210-dom-rodziny-karube

https://blog.brentarweb.com/2004/02/yatta_yatta/

https://blog.concertkatie.com/2011/09/why-i-could-never-be-on-big-brother.html

https://blog.csdn.net/erlingmusan/article/details/8525203

https://blog.dnevnik.hr/bighilaryfan/?page=blog&subdomain=bighilaryfan

https://blog.dnevnik.hr/eclipsefan/2007/11/1623642765/utiskivanje.html?page=blog&id=1623642765&subpage=0&subdomain=eclipsefan

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

My Wife's Date Ch. 03

The Sapphire of Seduction Ch. 10